T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Michelle and I oversee a micro-enterprise program through a community action agency in the beautiful state of Vermont. I am currently working with a disabled gentleman who wants to supplement his disability by starting up a micro t-shirt business. Interestingly he has deslexia, which I believe could be a great marketing tool. In the process of developing his business plan I am searching out industry statistics to get a feel for this industry. Any assistance or stats you can share would be very beneficial. Thank you for helping me to help him become the most he can be!

Michelle:)

· Registered
376 Posts
I'm going to piggy back this post. No dyslexia here, but I am a college student and I am doing an independent study class next semester where I will formally (blah) start my t-shirt business, which includes needing to do a business plan (another blah), which means I'll need market research (biggest blah in the world!).

So if anyone can help michelle and I, that would be great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.