1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Hey guys

16 views and not one feedback?

geesh is it that bad????

I need any feedback you can share. Good and/or bad.

·
Registered
17 Posts

get rid of the enter page.
never understood why people uses those pages.

i do like how you can put your mouse over shirt and see it in other colors or the back side.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ok I made a few changes to my site with the help of a web guy.

let me know what you think and any changes I should make.

www.mostdeaf.com

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts

I would make the logo/photo header MUCH smaller.

When I load a t-shirt site, it's good to see actual t-shirts for sale and clickable within the first screenful (top 1/3 of the page without having to scroll).

Customers don't care so much what your company name is, they want to know what kind of cool t-shirts you have for sale.

·
Registered
97 Posts

Agreed - the header is too large IMO - wastes valuable space - on your shirts - when you hover the design goes away - I finally figured out it was the back of the shirt (Guessing) but there should be something telling us we can do that and therefore explaining what happens when you do - neat effect - just think it needs pointing out. (also see some change color with hover)
the junk food shirts aren't clickable - I don't see any way to buy them - actually several are not. Are there any copyright issues with them (just asking not accusing)
some products take you to larger/details age where you can buy - some do nothing - some take you to a sizing page - I think this should be consistent or maybe something to tell us what a click will do - I think most assume more details with a purchase option when clicking first image.
the design you own is nice - I didn't notice at first it was threadless - nice keeping the look of your site while designing - I didn't buy one so not sure how the check out looks but often a large change in the look or operation of checking out can spook some customers.

Sorry to be so lengthy - I think it looks good and is a nice site - just noticed the above.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i noticed on the gaza strip club shirt it says "are girls are the bomb" isn't it supposed to be our girls are the bomb instead of are? also im in love with the i love nerds model lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.

Yeah I JUST put up the junk food stuff a few days ago after I found a wholesaler.

I'm making those links live this weekend.

I'm also going to make the other changes you stated ASAP

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Misspelled specific on faq page:
Is it possible to get a shirt with a spcific design or a picture of a family member on it?

Also when i clicked on your thundercats shirt, your table is pushed to the left. Almost looks like you had a banner on the right but nothing showed up.

A thing that might help your pages in engines and also usage is putting your links at the bottom of your page in text form.

in your faq you may want to put your return policy, and make it very clear so that you don't get burned by someone.

That's all I seen, oh and The gaza strip shirt is hilarious.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts