T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some un-biased feedback and ideas to help improve the experience of my site. My product selection is currently small, but I have just gotten in to the biz. Looking for ideas how I can improve the user experience of my site as well as the appearance. Browse through and let me know what you think.

Jonny Tees - The tees with the leds

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should be working, if the link is broken just goto http://jonnytees.biz if anyone else is experiencing similar problems let me know. Also post the browser your using.

Thx.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ok, it worked.

I would have to say you need way more imagery, the site is to plain and does nothing to standout. If your focus is LED shirts I suggest adding brighter colors? If your trying to sell you shirts to the more 'rowdy crowd' you need to make your site more interactive and actually engage the consumer in the product & more importantly your brand. The average person looks at a site for only a few seconds before weather deciding to stay or not. What can you do to have them stay..even if it's for only a few more seconds.

Actual photos of people wearing you shirts and not just templates would help..also adding an about me section or about us.

There is a few things to think about...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@topsy If you haven't already try clicking on one of the shirts displayed on the main page it will take you to an individual product info page. Each page has several "in-action" pics and links to product video and to the shop. If you have checked that out, what else could I put on the main page to draw attention to the products?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Here are a few things I noticed.

You have to download Quicktime to watch the videos. I don't like Quicktime and won't have it on my computer, and I'm not the only one. You may want to try another video format for those who don't like Quicktime.

One thing that occurred to me quite quickly was the question of how comfortable these shirts would be to wear. I'm not sure exactly how they're constructed, but wouldn't LEDs be heavier than another kind of of graphic? I didn't see that point addressed anywhere, and I have to believe I'm not the only one who would wonder. I also didn't see any sort of return policy.

Also, you may want to take the Google ads off the bottom of your pages. Having Google ads on a business site can be a red flag for some people.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@EnMartin Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely change up the videos. I have created a youtube page and can easily embed the video that way. The shirts are actually very comfortable to wear and are 100% cotton. The panels on the front are removable (for machine washing) and there is a thin wire that runs to the power pack. You can put the pack in your pants pocket or in the sewn in compartment on the inside. I am actually looking into other t-shirt/hoodie plain bodies that I can attach the panels to. Was thinking about doing this myself but have never used a sewing machine before.

As for the returns policy, it is posted in the "Terms & Conditions" section. There is a link at the websites footer that will be visible regardless of the page your browsing through.

I agree about the google ads. I just thought it would help me in my google search results initially since the site is new.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah, I would just suggest more color. Looks way to basic and plain, like you selected it from a panel of templates.

For a website if you have the ability to offer changing content you will have much more success in search rankings when your site gets crawled.

I actually like the concept for the shirts..are the LED's attached by velcro?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts