T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - if anyone can recommend a supplier that has more fashion-forward styles that would be great. I am open to actually making some styles of my own if you can refer me to a really great production house, thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
What suppliers have you checked so far and are you looking for mens/womens/unisex? AS Colour (ascolour.com) and Bella Canvas (bellacanvas.com) both have more fashion styles beyond basic tees and fleece. AS Colour specifically has a great range of outerwear, accessories, and other fashion basics. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What suppliers have you checked so far and are you looking for mens/womens/unisex? AS Colour (ascolour.com) and Bella Canvas (bellacanvas.com) both have more fashion styles beyond basic tees and fleece. AS Colour specifically has a great range of outerwear, accessories, and other fashion basics. Hope that helps!
Hi - yes, I buy from S&S Activewear (next Level, Bella & Canvas, etc.) Looking for women's mostly - I want edgy styles like raw edge, different drawstring, streetwear, etc.. I'll check out AS Colour - thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.