T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently we are purchasing the blank shirts for $2.38 in Texas. These shirts are almost certainly made off shore.

Can anyone give us an idea what a USA made shirt might cost wholesale and aside from Fruit Of The Loom (made in Bowling Green Kentucky next to the Wendys old Fashioned Hamburgers and the Corvette Plant), are there other brands made in USA that are readily avalible and good for screen printing / DTG ?

I esp. would like one in the 6.1 to 8.8 oz (cotton) range.

Any ideas ?

* A Texas suppliers is good, but NOT required.

Thank you!

Steve

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Currently we are purchasing the blank shirts for $2.38 in Texas. These shirts are almost certainly made off shore.

Can anyone give us an idea what a USA made shirt might cost wholesale and aside from Fruit Of The Loom (made in Bowling Green Kentucky next to the Wendys old Fashioned Hamburgers and the Corvette Plant), are there other brands made in USA that are readily avalible and good for screen printing / DTG ?

I esp. would like one in the 6.1 to 8.8 oz (cotton) range.

Any ideas ?

* A Texas suppliers is good, but NOT required.

Thank you!

Steve
There are several made in USA blank t-shirt wholesalers. Here's a short list of ones that I've seen posted here in the past.

American Apparel
Royal Apparel
AS Tees
Bayside
Soffe
These and Those

I think Big Top Tees is made out Texas.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
american does not show heavy duty tees. (6 to 8 oz.)
If you mean American Apparel, they have one heavyweight style here: American Apparel | Made in Downtown LA | t-shirts for wholesale and consumer

Also check out Camber Sportwear for more heavier weight t-shirts made in the USA: Camber Sportswear- Heavyweight Sweatshirts, T-Shirts and Active Clothing

PS. We can't share private wholesaler pricing here on T-Shirt Forums. But once you sign up with the distributors directly as a business account, they should give you access to their pricing

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
If you mean American Apparel, they have one heavyweight style here: American Apparel | Made in Downtown LA | t-shirts for wholesale and consumer

Also check out Camber Sportwear for more heavier weight t-shirts made in the USA: Camber Sportswear- Heavyweight Sweatshirts, T-Shirts and Active Clothing

PS. We can't share private wholesaler pricing here on T-Shirt Forums. But once you sign up with the distributors directly as a business account, they should give you access to their pricing
Royal Apparel has offered to make them for me from scratch. I will scope the American link you just posted for the heavy weight tees.
I am interested in buying 600 tees at a time, but buying 100 at a time is easier to manage.

EDIT: Its in grey only. Shiver me timbers.

Steve.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
It isn't working for me now either, try this or search for Heritage Sportswear:
http://web.herspw.com/weblive
Are these shirts more expensive than off shore made blanks ?

Royal Apparel quoted us $4.85 for a custom shirt. 2XL is $.75 extra. 1200 pc. ($6000) Minimum. No talls at this price. One colour.

Camber offered us $15 - $20 per shirt wholesale price. Barry states every one pays the same.

Any help ?

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

Also check out Camber Sportswear for more heavier weight t-shirts made in the USA: Camber Sportswear- Heavyweight Sweatshirts, T-Shirts and Active Clothing

Camber has exactly what I'm looking for. These are also in the 8.8 oz and talls to 7XL, which is perfect. Barry quoted us $15 - $20 PER shirt WHOLESALE

I'd like to buy a few to try out before I start a new account.

+1 buddy.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
re: Bayside
About 2x the cost of off-shore.
I can live with that. I have asked my current supplier to begin carrying camber and Royal Apparel.

I explained that I don' t wanna change suppliers because they are based in Texas and right up the road. - the lady was VERY nice and typed the buyers an email.
Despite this, I am ready to buy today.

Thank you Rick for all your time and your replies. +1 buddy.

Steve

@ Rodney: email sent to Big Top Tees. This shirt is a light one, but I like the fact they are made in Texas. I asked to order a few.
Thanks. +1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.