T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have an idea in my head for a t shirt that involves a caricature style of a soccer player on the t shirt but i dont know where to start looking for someone who whould be very good at this.

Also what would be the average price for an A3 size caricature deign? all info gladly welcome.

cheers
Adie

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
You can find a designer at a place like DesignOutpost.com or T-ShirtLogos.com.

You'll see some posted minimum pricing at DesignOutpost if you want to get an idea of rates. There you post your project and different artists post example designs based on your specs and you pick the "winner" that gets the money you set aside for the project.

You could also search your favorite search engine for hiring a graphic artist or phrases like that.

Other sites you could check out are elance.com, guru.com and maybe even rentacoder.com

·
2,957 Posts
sofaking, my shirts are based on a character that I had someone create for me. He is a graphic artist that I found on a site that is similar to the ones Rodney mentioned. The site is www.ifreelance.com. There you can post your project and receive bids from different artists and you can also see examples of their work. I'll pm you what he did for me, and if you like, his contact info. He specializes in character creation and created a great photo-realistic image for me and I will be using him again for more poses of my character. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts