T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have any experience with this transfer, recommendations on presses, or supplier information? Just getting started DIY with my own designs. Already did the Cafe Press gig, but am moving on to SpreadShirt (like the flocking, and creating my own vector designs to go with it). I still like the option of doing the printing / pressing from my home studio. Already lease a large format laser printer, so that's why I'm looking for Photo-Trans. Any ideas where to get heat-press jewels or other embellishments (I would place them on the transfer by hand)??

PS - I also own a Universal CO2 laser cutter, can I cut vinyl with it? Or would it melt?

Thanks!!
Lynette, Host, SCRAPcast.com Podcast
scrapbook.spreadshirt.com

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Not really sure about these questions. You might try asking over at groups.yahoo.com/group/Heat_Transfers_For_Desktop_Printers/; there are several people there that do vinyl cutting and I believe some have been using the same paper you are talking about as well, so they should be able to give you some good information.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I've joined up with the Yahoo group to see if they can offer any suggestions.

Thanks!!
Lynette, Host, SCRAPcast.com Podcast
scrapbook.spreadshirt.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
Depending on whether you are in the Sates or in Canada,
I use a company called transferpapercanada.com
They are in Ontario, Canada.

That is who I buy my Image clip and Photo trans from.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! I wonder if there are any ImageClip distributor in Europe. I would like to try this fantastic transferpaper that everybody talk about. I have found it on some places in USA, but I couldn't order online from their shops.
//Liwwan

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Hi! I wonder if there are any ImageClip distributor in Europe. I would like to try this fantastic transferpaper that everybody talk about. I have found it on some places in USA, but I couldn't order online from their shops.
//Liwwan
Here are a couple of contacts that Neenah rep gave me:

You can reach Philip Clark at Foil Direct at: [email protected]
Or Gordon at Union Leisure Wear at: [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks a lot Luis!
I visited the sites, but I think it's a terrible price. here! I think it will be cheaper to order from USA even included shipping taxes.
---------
//Liw
www.alldigitrend.com
Vector-drawings for prints and plotter by E-mail WorldWide

1 - 9 of 9 Posts