T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a quality supplier for full-color (6-8 color) embroidered patches. I need it to be a custom shape and I prefer the ones that can be heat applied. I have found a couple places online, but wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has had a good experience with these.

Hopefully the attached pic comes up to give you a visual of what I'm looking for.

· Registered
248 Posts
Did you have any luck in finding a good place? I've tried a few, but always poor quality and challenges getting delivery on time.

DO NOT BUY FROM BUTLER PATCHS!!! They cost me a great client. Very poor delivery times and the embroidery was very bad, colors missing, half of the 200 were messed up

· Registered
410 Posts
There is a local Annual show called The NBM Show in Long Beach Calif. I will be going there for 3 days. I will be on the look out for Patches. I need some to do a project. Check back sat or sun and I"ll have an answer for you. Just drop me a line ok.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you have any luck in finding a good place? I've tried a few, but always poor quality and challenges getting delivery on time.
I hate when I don't get a reply... so sorry bout that.

I ended up getting quotes from four different places online. Three of them were clearly the same place with a different domain and the 4th was Butler Patches :eek:.
Butler was a little more expensive [the other three were identical] but they had the best looking examples.

It started out pretty smooth [online proof was quick]. However, we needed a physical sample before proceeding [they seemed to avoid the subject], plus the final order had a strict deadline.

Long story short... They claim to be from LA [I think] but they are actually taking orders them having them imported from China [which is why they avoided a physical sample] . It was a struggle, but we stayed on them sooo much they ended up having them overnighted from China to meet our deadline!

The quality was great and they actually came through, but I don't want to play that game again. If you have a 1 month cushion then fine, otherwise keep asking around.
Good luck homes!

· Registered
7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.