T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I just recently finished a major overhaul to my website. I am pretty proud of it but I am looking for comments from those in this forum with much more online t-shirt store experience than I have.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to look and comment.

Keith

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
You're a brave man throwing your baby amongst these sharks.... :)

I'll squeeze in time for a full analysis later, but from first glance, it's looking very nice.

·
Registered
140 Posts
There you are. Was wondering what happened to you. Gotta keep an eye out for a fellow canuck.

The site looks good. It looked good before so nothing much has changed. I see you've added more designs and given more options for browsing. Your 'Canadian Girl' designs looks very similar to those on the canadaka.net site though. Might wanna watch out for that.

How are sales going?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been spending more time on the Spreadshirt Forum and getting the shop to where I like it and haven't had a lot of time to spend here. I try to check this forum every few days, but ot has been tough keeping up.

I have seen the stuff on canadaka as well. I think they are only similar in some of the shirt styles. As far as the Canadian Girls, there are many versions of the Canadian Girls Kick *** theme. I believe my approach is still unique in its set-up.

As I wasn't completely happy with the original set-up and can now offer my stuff in canadian dollars, I haven't had the chance to really market the shop yet. That will become my number one focus now, driving people to the site!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts