T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just setup www.articlesofsuccess.com and am looking for successful entrepreneurs to interview. This can be done via e-mail and in your own time. In return your company will gain extra exposure with a link to your site (or company details) at the bottom of the interview.

If you are interested please e-mail [email protected]

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Khalid, thanks for joining but I wanted to let you know that we do not allow self promotion or link dropping so your post has been moved out of the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really sorry. The site is not a way for me to profit but just helping other entrepreneurs hence the reason I thought it was ok to post!

Sorry again! Any ideas where I could post this offer without getting a slap on the wrist????

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Well, you do stand to profit by the advertising you're selling on your site. So from a forum operator's point of view, it's not just about helping other entrepeneurs, it's also about creating a site with interesting content that you can hopefully sell advertising space on.

I don't know of any sites that would let you post a self promotional request like that. Maybe sitepoint.com? Be sure you read the forum's terms of service and rules about self promotion before posting your URL to a site.

Nothing against you personally of course. It looks like a nice site. Just not the kind of thing that can be posted on most forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts