T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So recently I bought new DTG printer, new DuPont inks, pre-treatment, hired few designers who made me +7000 designs for t-shirt printing, with no copyrights what so ever.

Now i'm looking for serious eBay business partner who have good eBay account with no selling limits. My vision is that I would use eBay account to sell my t-shirt and share about 10% of profit of each t-shirt I sell. That's about 1-1.5usd from shirt. I'm planning to sell 100-300 t-shirts a day. I can make someone from 2000-6000usd/month just for letting to use their eBay account. I will pay all eBay fees.

I created my eBay account but as new seller I can only list 100 items month, that's 20 different designs if I put each size (S,M,L,XL,XXL) and only 1 t-shirt for sale. So it's very very slow.

Thank you for your time! :)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
So based on this reply you made in the first thread you started on this subject:

Yep it's not legal, but I think I won't get in any trouble if ebay don't found out about :) and if I don't tell them they will never know about.
Why would anyone want to partner with you given the fact you admit to being dishonest?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not dishonest...
Yeah I was wrong about buying account. That's why I thought about other legal way how to make speedy start on eBay.

BTW I already got few offers, I think people like to get paid :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.