T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of starting up a clothing line and in that errand I'm searching for a dtg production partner.

First out I have about 9 t-shirt designs to start up with. A bit unsure of the total volume but I'm assuming it will be approximately 250 of each design. And if these are successful hopefully a lot more.

Anyone interested? Please include approximate quotation.

· Registered
207 Posts
Each person has their own way of doing things, but our nickels worth is the following.

If you want to work with a DTG operator, go with a small ( MoM-Pop) fulfillment company. Many small operators will work with you. You will not need to have 250 copies of all 9 prints, printed in advance. With DTG, you can print a few and promote, then print as needed. Your DTG service can usually provide the shirts (various colors) print the shirts and ship if desired. You pay for only the shirts you have printed and shipping costs if applicable. It is not necessary to invest your capitol in inventory if you go the DTG/fulfillment route. You capital can be used for promotion and research.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.