T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to build myself a press to fit a screen or two. Nothing too fancy, just something that will work. I have several 2 x3.5's, 2 x 5.5's, and 3.5 x 3.5's laying around that I would like to use up. If anybody could just put up a link to find some basic plans I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!:)

· Registered
825 Posts
Im looking to build myself a press to fit a screen or two. Nothing too fancy, just something that will work. I have several 2 x3.5's, 2 x 5.5's, and 3.5 x 3.5's laying around that I would like to use up. If anybody could just put up a link to find some basic plans I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!:)
Are those screen sizes? (2x3.5, 2x5.5, 3.5x3.5)

· Registered
825 Posts
Are those screen sizes? (2x3.5, 2x5.5, 3.5x3.5)

CalhTech>

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have some plans, I can get them to you tomorrow..

here is the press I built using them. I modified it, the plans are for a 4 color 1 station, and I changed it to a 4 color 4 station.
Wow man. Thanks for your reply. Id love to get those plans. How much did it cost you to build?

· Registered
973 Posts
I was going to send you an email with the pdf but i figured i would post links here just so everyone else knows you can go to this website to get all the info for the press. NOTE!!! I didn't make these plans i just used them to build my press.

Here is the website; Free Four Color Screen Printing Press Plans | DIY Homemade T-Shirt Press

download the plans for free here;

Free Press Plan PDF

You can buy a hardware pack to build the press here;

Hardware Pack Link

and you can go here to buy the hardware pack along with pre-cut and pre-drilled lumber here;

Hardware Pack and Precut Lumber Link

I can answer any questions anyone has about how this press performed for me if you would like.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.