T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for cycling jerseys for a cycling team. We need a range of sizes from medium to 2xl. In mens and womens styles preferably. Yellow and or burgundy would be preferred too. Does anyone know where to find them?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have been looking for wholesale cycling jerseys forever! I am looking forward to hearing back from everyone on this! Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
7 Posts
try vapor apparel? They have blanks for all types of sports. Or just look at performancebike.com and buy their blanks. Its what I have done in the past. I look for the closeout section.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey all ........ i know some supplier........ just PM with your e mail i will give you detail.......
Since you only have 2 posts on this site and they both ask for someone to PM you, I'm not going to. I don't know what kind of scam it could be but is sounds fishy. Why can't you just post it here or PM me? Not giving out my email address.

·
Registered
5 Posts
great guys i want to buy too to get lower price for big order and did u find the good seller for that ?pls leave me messa asap .and i am trying to find a great seller to resell u know our club are crazy about cyclings.ty ty ty
bug me anytime ty
mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
great guys i want to buy too to get lower price for big order and did u find the good seller for that ?pls leave me messa asap .and i am trying to find a great seller to resell u know our club are crazy about cyclings.ty ty ty
bug me anytime ty
mike
Here is what I have ran into..most suppliers do not sell blanks anymore since they have the ability to produce dye sub jerseys themselves...here are a couple places that might be able to help you out.

Champion Systems
mtborahcustom.com
louis garneau (I've used them twice)
serviziocorse (castelli US)

hope this helps

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey don,
tks for ur help .i fine one whoc could do blank for us www.cncommerce.net i am talking to the ppl named jamily now ,but need more quantity to get lower price do u want to buy too ?sorry i just begin it i could not afford to much money .and do u friends need too ?i also would ask my friend to see if they need ?tytytytyty
mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im good on my ordering for awhile, but will use garneau for my next project. I think the price to me was around $40 for 20 pcs.
Here is what they looked like

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
oh u mean u have already have the jerseys there u are lucky ,i want to buy jerseys from that website i just send to u but they need order more to get lower price ,do u or ur friends need any jerseys pls help me to ask and we buy together to get lower price sorry i am a student i do not have much money .i would appreciate u very very much !!!
mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts