T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an embroiderer to work with to embroider my samples, and also the embroidery part of short run manufacturing of my line. I currently supply boutique stores with high end fashion T-Shirts.

I will supply and deliver the printed garments, and pick them up after embroidery. The embroidery will be my art, most often fancy text, supplied in any file format you prefer. I need the art digitized and embroidered.

I am in Sonora. I would prefer to work with a company within driving distance. I can easily drive to the areas listed below and their surrounding communities.

Modesto, Merced, Stockton, Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay area.

I would consider working with a southern California company if the price is right.

PM me with your contact info please.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Mark... I use PDQpromopints.com They are in Tracy...they do embroidery, vinyl, dtg, screen printing and have just added sublimation. Ask for Jose or karen and tell them I told you..They just recently completed a 400 garment order for embroidery..it was a left chest logo..and it was done correctly and on time with a good price.. I am sure you know Tracy...I forget the address but something like 114 1th street...I think

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Charles, I will check them out this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts