T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
816 Posts
Why did Cobra Ink shut down? It's kind of crappy that they didn't at least e-mail everyone to give everyone a heads up. And maybe even offered a sale to liquidate their inventory. I've tried calling, but no one answers. As I was going to see if they had any ink left to sale. Any suggested replacement for regular inkjet ink for Epson 1400?

· Registered
816 Posts
I'd like to find a good quality ink that has a long needle for its lid. I've seen this on a Youtube video. But having the needle built into the ink cap makes adding ink real easy. As with Cobra Ink, I really did get tired of having to deal with syringes and having to flush each one out with water every time I added ink.

As there have been days where I'm printing a project out and I have to add ink 4 times in one day because Epson likes doing a head clean every 4 pages when printing out photos and causes a clog that then has me do even more head cleanings to clear.

· Registered
816 Posts
You think they just decided one day "Oh, I want to be 'crappy' to jason and close down! WHAT A FUN PRANK"!
Usually, businesses close because they have to. No thought about what THEY might be going through though huh? They needed to have a SALE, and give YOU a big discount before they closed up!

LOL
I don’t know why they closed, but there’s no reason not to at least send out emails to all of their customers to let them know. Especially since they know many of their customers are running businesses. Though I just buy bulk ink as OEM is too expensive with all of the automatic head cleanings. Though I’m still looking for recommendations on an alternative dye ink supplier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts