T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
You can do a search in google for "blank t-shirts" (without the quotes). There are many places to buy blank tees on the web.

You can also go directly to the manufacturer with a company like allamericanactivewear.com

·
Registered
164 Posts
have you ever thought to try to find it in google map and find your local t shirt supplier. You be surprised what you can find in your neighbourhood - its amazing what you can find in google map

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
globalsources.com if you want to do the china route.

·
Registered
96 Posts
to be honest I just run by the local Target. They have a vast selection of colors in the jerzees brand 100% cotton ss and ls. $4.99 for the ss and 6.99 for the ls. Everyplace on line adds extra for this color or this size and then add shipping on top of that, it's cheaper for me to go out and pick them up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not sure if you have a tax id, I have a tax id so I have never tried these companies with tax id not required, but this list was given to me:

Atlantic Coast Cotton
PPS Apparel
Pacific Sports
Shirt Supplier
T-shirt Wholesaler
Blank Shirts
Alpha Shirt Company
Jiffy Shirts

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are MANY choices if you check it out on Google just be careful about who you choose as there are many that don't have much of a track record. Most on the list above are pretty good. You should also add shirtswholesale.com to the list. They are the same people that run shirtsupplier.com. Not only are they in the states but they were one of the first on the scene. Most others have imitated what they do.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I have tried many over the years and found that Thaitex Industries Co Ltd to offer Custom T-Shirts with anything you want to do to the Tee's, also great service and they also screen print my design for much lower prices. I have used them for 2 years now and have had much success. Contact John for information about your needs. his email is John[USER=70722]@Thaitex[/USER]industries.com......He always gets back to with a few minutes and the factory is located in Bangkok Thailand.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Well the title says it all if you have any ideas or suppliers contact me

We can provide you the blank t-shirts with the price 0.85usd/pcs,the info is as follow;.
Fabric:160gsm 100% cotton,size from S-XXL,Color:White,Black,Green,Pink,Red,Yellow,price:0.85usd/pcs. Anything details please mail to me. Thanks.

Martin.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Well the title says it all if you have any ideas or suppliers contact me
We are a professional t-shirts manufactory with more than 10 years' experience in this fields. We can do them for you with more reasonable price and best quality.
Also now we have the Plain t-shirts stocks, Fabric:160gsm 100% cotton,size from S-XXL,Color:White,Black,Green,Pink,Red,Yellow,price:0.85usd/pcs. Anything details please mail to me. Thanks.
Best Regards.
Martin.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts