T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ,

I'm trying to find a transfer tape for rhinestones . I've looked on here threw different posts but can only find items that are half way around the world and crazy shipping costs :confused: Im hoping someone on here can help me i don't care if its silicone or not but a cheaper alternative to buying it from silhouette. I'm reasonably new to this an also trying to find a supplier for rhinestones and rhinestone template material . Thanks so much :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone ,

I'm trying to find a transfer tape for rhinestones . I've looked on here threw different posts but can only find items that are half way around the world and crazy shipping costs :confused: Im hoping someone on here can help me i don't care if its silicone or not but a cheaper alternative to buying it from silhouette. I'm reasonably new to this an also trying to find a supplier for rhinestones and rhinestone template material . Thanks so much :D
Hi Kirst185,

I have a spare roll of silicon transfer tape which I'm no longer using. Please send me a pm if you'd like us to send you a sample. Have about a 100m roll of it.

Kind Regards

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kirst185,

I have a spare roll of silicon transfer tape which I'm no longer using. Please send me a pm if you'd like us to send you a sample. Have about a 100m roll of it.

Kind Regards

Chris
Hi Chris
I have pmed you :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts