T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a business partner in Los Angeles for a lifestyle brand. I come from a business/marketing background, and this is something I'm very passionate about. I'm looking for someone who is creative and is an expert with Illustrator/Photoshop. We will do T-shirts/Hoodies/Hats/Beenies/Socks/stickers etc. I have great contacts, a vision, and capitol to get started. I just need someone who is as ambitious as I am to help me get this thing rolling. We can discuss specifics via email if interested at [email protected]

Thank you,
Armando C.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replys, I will try to email you guys later on today so we can discuss some details. Also I wanted people to know that if you already have a brand going and you can convince me on your ideas I wouldnt mind investing in your brand. Like I said I have the capitol and resources to get things going. I just need someone who is an expert with Illustrator/Photoshop to make the designs. To get a faster response from me feel free to email me at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.