T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Nashville and one of my tee shirt distributors gets his shirts in Alabama, but he will not disclose the exact location. Can anyone help me with this?

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
RH2,

I've been going through google for Blank Apparel wholesales in both Alabama and also in Tennesse. I can't find either.

I've been to the ISS show, and I'm sure there's a company in Tennesse that wholesales blank t-shirts. I could be wrong. Try looking in the Printwear Magazine. They have a list of wholesalers. I believe their website is: www.PrintWearMag.com If they don't have a list online, ask for a free subscription and when you get the copy, look in the back for t-shirt wholesalers.

If you know the name brand of the t-shirts you can google the supplier and ask for their distributors close to you.

I think Broder Brothers has a wholesaler in Louisville, KY. Here's their link: https://www.broderbros.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/dc-locations.w

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
There's an ISS show coming up in Atlanta. I believe in October. Other than room and board it's free. If you do a google search for it, Sign up even if you don't go.

Several vendors buy the show list, and start emailing them in advance of the show. You can find suppliers for your business.

Also, did you check the list on the left side of this forum? It has several apparel vendors. American Apparel, Royal Apparel, TSC, and a bunch more. It's in the Preferred Vendor Directory along the left side toward the top.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.