T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm looking for blank T-shirt suppliers for men's & ladies cutting in Singapore. Supplier need to have consistent stock level as it will be a "buy-on-demand" method. For a start-up, we not intend to keep any stock.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking for blank T-shirt suppliers for men's & ladies cutting in Singapore. Supplier need to have consistent stock level as it will be a "buy-on-demand" method. For a start-up, we not intend to keep any stock.
Welcome to the forum Jinhoe. I worked in Southeast Asia for a few years and these are some of the Singapore suppliers I've dealt with - wahmee.com.sg, epichouse.sg, and t-shirts.com.sg. They are big, well-established businesses, and what they do have is large quantities of "readymades" in stock, which means very low minimums, which may suit your purposes.

I can't guarantee if they're still in business because it's been awhile since I left SE Asia. They were friendly & efficient, but prices are a little high if you're ordering small quantities. Then again, this was a few years ago, so pricing structure may have changed.

Then there are the smaller suppliers who don't have websites, also very good in their work. Delivery time was a bit longer but my dept head at the time didn't mind because of the cost savings. I only have a few of their business cards with me still - PM if you're interested. Again, I can't guarantee if they're still in business.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If any one looking to T-shirt suppliers for men's & ladies in Singapore Orangeboxasia company provided that kind of services also provide good quality printing & embroidery of t-shirt /best t shirt printing Singapore
If you want they are also custom made to your design.

For more detail-www.Orangeboxasia.net

·
Registered
1 Posts
We strive to make your wholesale T-shirts ordering experience as easy as possible. If you are just looking for basic T-shirts, we have a page that just lists our business name as tshirt printing Singapore... thanks
---------------------------
redorangeprint.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.