T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi this is Spreading Love,

I am looking for T-Shirt wholsalers in the Toronto, Canada area. I am starting up a t-shirt business which is need of t-shirts. I would need blank t-shirts of various colours and if possible to put on my company's logo on shirt labels. Please respond back to me if you can help.

Thank you,

·
Registered
17 Posts
You will need a PST # to purchase from most t-shirt wholesalers in Canada... If you have no luck try Blankshirts.ca. They will ship anywhere in Canada and carry hundreds of promotional products.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Gaults at keel and lawrence stocks various brands: 416-787-1887 ext. 4

Alstyle has a monster warehouse w/relabeling (tight necks :) ) 905-696-9950

"aa" in montreal :D ship quick w/low ship cost. 514-939-0245.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey man. I am located near Toronto, I am using Technosport apparel for my blanks. lots of selection. Just be stern with them. I hate being the bad guy but a simple order turned out to be far from simple. I emailled the order to them and then one thing after another went wrong. I am being honest with you! I itemized my concerns with them and all I got was a "sorry dude". I will still use them again. Private message me for more info if you want!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate the insight. It is hard to find the options they have in the US. I love this site! and the contacts it forms.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate the insight. It is hard to find the options they have in the US. I love this site! and the contacts it forms.
In terms of the options, i know what you mean. Sometimes, the restrictions and lack of choice just makes you pull your hair out. But it's getting better with the amount of buying power and competition on a study rise.

Right now Im working with some bigger companies on introducing friendlier, easier to find and LOWER PRICING with no minimums. Some of the execs in these places are completely cut off from what people are looking for these days.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks Goldi (Willis) I really like hearing about others experiences. I actually just got off the phone with someone from teesnmore, very friendly and informative without the pushiness. He said come on in (I live closer to the Stoneycreek location) an check us out.....I love an open door approach! Thanks again. I hope you dont mind me contacting you in the future for some advice...I am very new to this venture and always looking for people to grow with cheers!

May I ask you...do you know the difference or the what preference do you have to AAA shirts between. 1301,1901, or 1701? any insight would be great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't beat Wordans for price, im just waiting on an order so we will see delivery speed, etc soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts