T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of a little help getting A blank T-shirt to my door step for no more than $3.00 a piece. I have a printing business here in Hawaii and i am currently using Hanes 5250 shirts (witch I love). I am currently getting them to my door paying about $4.50-$6.00 a piece including the shipping.

Being that Hawaii is naturally more expansive due to all the shipping fees. I am trying to find a cut and sew or overseas manufacturer that can work with me on getting about 200gsm or about 6oz shirts to my door step for about $3.00 a piece. I would like them to be private labeled if possible to advertise the printing business name. With all this competition "online" we screen printers in Hawaii aren't doing so good with online companies doing shirts for almost the same price we get them to our door step. To keep up with this competition i need the shirts to be cheaper.

Does anyone have some kind of lead or something to help? I tried looking on Alibaba but all the quotes so far is the same price as Hanes without the shipping added. Witch i think is kind of expensive if i can get shirts here in the US for the same price! Is it wrong for me to just expect It's always supposed to be cheaper?? Any kind of lead would be amazingly great!!!!!!

Mahalo Nui (thank you very much)

· Registered
18 Posts
Interesting. Im not sure who on alibaba you talked to but your price point should be achievable pretty easy. Ive been dealing with alibaba for over a year now and never a problem.
The 1st question is your budget as most have minimums ie like 500-1000.
The reps may see your new and trying to take advantage of you. Our account has good rep as a buyer so they dont mess around too much on our quotes.
I can get a quote for ya if you want. Just send me the details of your needs. ie artwork for label, quantity, style, color, sizes etc.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. Im not sure who on alibaba you talked to but your price point should be achievable pretty easy. Ive been dealing with alibaba for over a year now and never a problem.
The 1st question is your budget as most have minimums ie like 500-1000.
The reps may see your new and trying to take advantage of you. Our account has good rep as a buyer so they dont mess around too much on our quotes.
I can get a quote for ya if you want. Just send me the details of your needs. ie artwork for label, quantity, style, color, sizes etc.
I been a part of Alibaba for about three years or so. I ordered my hats from china threw Alibaba, and came out pretty good. Now i'm in need to increase profits to stay alive in this game of online printers. Ordering 500-1000 shirts is no problem as long as it's not per size. For right now black and white with privet label is what i'm looking for.

I'm talking with about 5 different people right know, 1 from Pakistan, 1 from India, and 3 from China. There all trying to sell me shirts for $3-$6 USD a piece and that doesn't include shipping and fees. One company told me that i was getting good price from Hanes, so i should just by it from Hanes!!!!!! I mean really!!!!

· Registered
18 Posts
Ok I sent a quote request over to a supplier. Their range is $1-$3 for 100%cottom 200gms.
I think the challenge is not going to be getting the price for the shirt, i think its going to be shipping. You wont be able to ship it dhl etc, have to use share a container on a slow boat from china lol. But seriously thats how most do it and then its so much cheaper shipping.
When i get the quote i will let you know, they can be very slow to respond.
Let me know quantities in sizes as im sure they will ask me.
Peace.

· Registered
53 Posts
Hi,
I have some ideas on how can you live up within your budget and you will not have to order thousands per sizes. You can take the other suggestions proposed here, however, since you are only looking at black and white tees, check my PM for the possible way out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.