T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time finding something and just thought maybe someone here could point me in a different direction....

I want to take a "dance" bag to my local dance studio with their name and logo in bling and see if I can sell them. I'm having a really hard time finding blank bags. I don't have a particular style in mind, but I still can't find something I want to use.

I checked my two usuals, SanMar and Broder Bros. (I LOVE Broder Bros. by the way -- unsolicited endorsement.) But both of theirs are polyester, or too small of an area available for my design, or something....Then I tried Boxercraft and found a cinch bag I like, but it's on backorder until September. The only other wholesaler I have ever used is S&S Activewear and they don't have anything either.

Do you all know of any suppliers that have good canvas or cotton duffle bags, totes, etc.? Or am I just being too particular?

Thanks!

·
Registered
996 Posts
You can try Bodek & Rhodes. I buy canvas totes all the time from them but they have a large selection of other bags.

Reactions: leapoffaith

·
Registered
996 Posts
NP Leap. May your bags be always full. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts