T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding a quality, Aussie Tee and Hoodie Fulfillment service. Preferably one I can integrate with Shopify and that offers a range of brands.. Any thoughts plllease??

·
Registered
21 Posts
I need help finding a quality, Aussie Tee and Hoodie Fulfillment service. Preferably one I can integrate with Shopify and that offers a range of brands.. Any thoughts plllease??
Happy to have a chat with you about how we can make this happen.

We have the capacity to handle fulfilment on over 2k items a week currently and would be happy to help out.

PM me when you've got some time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi matts and zhenjie, can you please PM me with your base prices to print and deliver 50 shirts (one side white color design) to Brisbane? I've an online shop where we deliver custom merchandise - our current fulfillment company (US based) isn't operating in Au. Really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hi matts and zhenjie, can you please PM me with your base prices to print and deliver 50 shirts (one side white color design) to Brisbane? I've an online shop where we deliver custom merchandise - our current fulfillment company (US based) isn't operating in Au. Really appreciate your help.
Hey shyhoo,

We can fulfill Australia wide and NZ too. I've replied to your email. Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts