T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I ordered some Magic Mix Ink from Cindy a week ago, and after several emails I haven't heard from her, not even a confirmation.

Does anybody know if she's still operating?

Magic Mix ink is the best, but my printer is bone dry and I have orders, Does anybody have a comparable solution for pigment ink for an Epson 1280.
(I can't use Durabrites with my printer.)
Many thanks

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Re: O' Magic Mix Ink where Art thou

I ordered some Magic Mix Ink from Cindy a week ago, and after several emails I haven't heard from her, not even a confirmation

I'm sure she's still operating, however with the weekend and 4th of July holiday falling on a Tuesday, I wouldn't be surprised many US vendor's shipments are delayed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: O' Magic Mix Ink where Art thou

Like wise. I really love the ink. Does anyone know of another good pigment ink, I an use in the Epson 1280?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Everybody

I am looking for another pigment ink to use in my Epson 1280, beside the Magic Mix inks?

I placed an order a week ago and have yet to hear anything. Not even a confirmation that my order was taken. I'm supposed to get a confirmation at least 24 hours after ordering. My follow up emails have also went unanswered.

I am in need of ink right away.

Does anybody have any suggestions for another pigment ink

Much Appreciated.:eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
On her message board "heat_transfers_for_desktop_printers" I learned Cindy of personalizedsupplies.com (TLM SUPPLY HOUSE) is in middle of a move and had problems with email access until now. She's catching up as I type. Just got an email from her. She's a small business and answers my emails within reasonable time period normally.

My backup is my Epson that has Durabrite ink. I commiserate...waiting on bulk bottle of Magic Mix as the black is starting to go dry.

I'm going to use bulk system on another printer with inks from inksupply.com.

Susan

Tshirtwonderland said:
Hi Guys

I ordered some Magic Mix Ink from Cindy a week ago, and after several emails I haven't heard from her, not even a confirmation.

Magic Mix ink is the best, but my printer is bone dry and I have orders, Does anybody have a comparable solution for pigment ink for an Epson 1280.
(I can't use Durabrites with my printer.)
Many thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts