T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased these tanks from a small company and I absolutely love the quality. They relabel the products so I have no clue where they buy their blanks from. The company's description of the tank include "2 x 2 ribbed, preshrunk 100% cotton..." I think it's the 2 x 2 ribbed that gives the soft feel and stretchy fit. The fit is absolutely perfect. It drapes your body perfectly without being tight like all the samples I purchased from other companies. But it doesn't loose its shape and it doesn't shrink much. Even if it does, it goes right back to shape after you put it on. I've been searching the web and purchased numerous samples but nothing comes even close to it. Only thing that comes close to the quality are the tanks I purchased from a regular store. I don't even know if there is such thing as 2 x 2 ribbed because I haven't found anything that's 2 x 2 ribbed. Any ideas? I shoot the company an email hoping that they will share the information but I doubt it.
*The label doesn't include RN.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Yeah, 2x2 would be super stretchy. Bella and American Apparel both do a 2x1 racerback tank. I don't know of a 2x2, sorry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts