T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:
I'm looking for a website that would list my product and sell it for a small fee. I want to produce the product and ship it to the customer. I want to have controll over quality and turn around time. Has anyone here ever heard of a site like this.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You could either create your own fulfillment center using a service like Pikiware, which is what I use, or team up with another fulfillment center and just have the orders that are placed get sent to you.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've done ebay and will no longer have anything to do with ebay until they really lower their rate and not try to make it look like they want to help but then rip you off by raising other rates and inturn you go backwards I have two auctions left then I'm gone.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've done ebay and will no longer have anything to do with ebay until they really lower their rate and not try to make it look like they want to help but then rip you off by raising other rates and inturn you go backwards I have two auctions left then I'm gone.
I totally agree with you. But I have to admit that ebay is a hugh market.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have left ebay and started giving away shirt that I embroidered and also placed my website and store address on them. My sales are up and making more money then trying to sell on ebay, don't think I'll ever try ebay again. I'm now selling about 3 times as much and the shirts that I give away cost about a much as ebay listing fees and selling fees and paypal fees. It did take awail to get were my sales are now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts