T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son's school is having a reading camp coming up in Feb and his teacher is looking for someone to donate their time to design a new logo for this years camp. So would anyone like to donate/volunteer some time to help my son's school out? The school is Wells Branch Elementary in Austin Texas. All you would need to do is update an already existing logo. If your proficient in photoshop then this shouldn't take more than an hour. If your interested I will email you the logo they used for last years reading camp. Once the design is made the teachers are going to print them and iron them onto white T-shirts for all the children. What do you think? Would anyone like to help out??

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Tony-C, thank you for joining the T-Shirt Forums.

I just wanted to let you know that I moved this post out of the public forums because we do not allow advertising type posts. At this time, that also includes solicitation for work-for-hire.

You may want to try places like designoutpost.com, rentacoder.com, t-shirtlogos.com, or similar sites that offer artists looking for project work. Some of them may be willing to donate their time.

Feel free to post any other t-shirt questions, feedback, suggestions to the forum.

Any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts