T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a supplier of blank urban style, "taller" T-shirts, that are tighter around the neck. (Famous Stars & Straps, DGK, LRG style shirts)

Looking for a wholesaler/supplier of blank urban style, "taller" T-shirts, that are tighter around the neck. Not quite Tall-Tee's but Tee's that are slightly longer than normal sizes. Some examples of companies that use this type of shirt are mostly skateboarding brands such as DGK, Famous Stars And Straps, and LRG. Please let me know you can help it will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

- John
Orlando, FL

·
Registered
290 Posts
Re: Looking for a supplier of blank urban style, "taller" T-shirts, that are tighter around the neck. (Famous Stars & Straps, DGK, LRG style shirts)

Look into Luxe Tee. I think they are a sponsor here. Great urban style tee.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Looking for a supplier of blank urban style, "taller" T-shirts, that are tighter around the neck. (Famous Stars & Straps, DGK, LRG style shirts)

Thanks I'll check it out!

·
Registered
17 Posts

I've also been told to check out Alstyle

·
Registered
1 Posts

Yes, Alstyle 1301 has a thick tight fitting collar around the neck. Its not a "tall" tee but it is a bit longer and will not shrink up lengthwise. I would compare them with Tapout shirts

·
Registered
54 Posts

Do any of these places send out samples to pick which style you really want?

·
Registered
54 Posts

I've also been told to check out Alstyle
Have you checked these out yet, and are they like Stars and Straps??

·
Registered
40 Posts

anyone ordered from them? interested in the hoodies and design/cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts