T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or another brand made in the usa... or canada? I need something higher qaulity... in white without those little black spots on the white fabrics were the thread did not connect i gusse i am looking for ringspun... But also These need to be so I dont have to sign up for wholesale/ i dont have an ein/ wholesaler id and what not were can i get them?

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Or another brand made in the usa... or canada? I need something higher qaulity... in white without those little black spots on the white fabrics were the thread did not connect i gusse i am looking for ringspun... But also These need to be so I dont have to sign up for wholesale/ i dont have an ein/ wholesaler id and what not were can i get them?
Do you have a photo of the spots you're talking about? I don't think I've seen them in any white t-shirts I own from many different brands.

But also These need to be so I dont have to sign up for wholesale/ i dont have an ein/ wholesaler id and what not were can i get them?
You probably should go ahead and get those things so you can have a larger access to all the business resources and vendors that are out there. As a business, it's not hard to get.

You can check these wholesalers to see if any carry the Hanes Beefy T. That's a ringspun cotton t-shirt: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/find-wholesale-blank-t-shirts-other-imprintable-products/t37991.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.