T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi anyone has any suggestions ?? i need help with my website. looks pretty cheap and bad!! lujosdevitrina.com please help!! im looking for a nice but cheap web designer since im in a budget right now

·
Registered
20 Posts
The best site I have found is called Pagebuzz.

Check out my site if you want to see what you can do with it.

I have hundreds of products on my site and it was very easy to do to create.

The total cost is $9.95 a month for hosing and the control panel gives you more information then you will ever need.

Pagebuzz has more cool features then anything else I have tried over the years.

One more really cool feature is the customer service is the best I have ever seen.

You can first class personal service.

Try it for yourself for FREE and you will see what I mean.

Jimbo

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you are still looking for a web designer, please check Web Design Company | WebSite Design Company | Professional Website Design | Joomla Web Design - Advertisers Galleria.

Provide your project budget, your project specs and a link to a site whose look and feel you like, to give me an idea of your required aesthetics.
Most recent projects: Fares and Vacations, Mary Ann Pine, Africa Meets Africa, Jöskear International, Upgrading Life, twitter.maryannpine
Projects in progress: Hired Contractor,ValueSelling Associates
Resume: http://www.advertisersgalleria.com/resume.html

Regards,
www.AdvertisersGalleria.com| Tel: 410-238-0099

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
:: Service request post moved to the proper Service Referrals/Recommendations section of the forum. Read more here :) ::​
Quick note: hi guys, please try to take note what "section" of the forum a post is made in. If someone is looking to hire a designer or t-shirt printer outside of the Referrals and Recommendations area, please do not offer your services in the post. Instead, it's best to hit the "report bad post" button and ask for the thread to be moved to the proper section so you may respond to it without worrying about our no self promotion guidelines. Thanks :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
If it's still up in the air I can help you out. How does a content management system with a custom theme and e-commerce sound?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts