T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope it`s ok to ask this question in here, as it`s an off topic sort of question, and hoping some one in the know might be able to help.

I`ve been asked a few times now the last couple of months in the shop if we can do contract event and concert tickets.
As i now do everything from vinyl and t-shirts, mugs, hot foiling ect, to now doing flyers and business cards ect on a new xerox docucolor digital press.

What i`m looking for is something that will do it all for me, an all in one type machine, some sort of desktop printer would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help and info and names of printers. ;)

jim

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
re: looking for a machine that is specifically made for creating and making tickets

I'm not clear on what you're looking for. You said you're already doing it all on a Xerox?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re: looking for a machine that is specifically made for creating and making tickets

Hi Rod
Sorry what i ment was i`m doing lots of other things useing my xerox docucolor digital press, but I`am looking for a machine that is specifically made for creating and making tickets for concerts and special events ECT.
Looking for a desktop type of kiosk ect.
Something like this machine bust what will print the images or backround, so like a all in one machine.
Custom Engineering Spa. TK300-II Ticket Printer - ARM
Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts