T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to create a logo or corporate identity using the letters R and E.
Here is what i've come up with so far...was wondering if anyone else can come up with other ideas.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
not to be rude, but this is probably the wrong site to ask for help on with something like this. graphic designers know what their time is worth and most aren't gonna just "help" you out for free so that you can profit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I posted a reply I think it's being checked by moderators: what I basically said was take a font and manipulate it to where it looks good and close together and more 'logo-like'. Only in much greater detail.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok.....i'll move on, i thought this was a site to help people. Not asking for vector files or anything, just asking for ideas on how to join the two.

Besides its for my company anyway, not for a customer. FatBoy is just a screen name, not my business name.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Alright since it's taking moderators so long to screen the reply I made for you I'll repeat it because I do want to help. Go to searchfreefonts.com or 1001freefonts.com or some other free font generator and scroll through sections of interest. Find a font that you think looks really cool. Import it into your program, and with my program if you cut a sliver of a font off it turns it into an image rather than a font and you can play around with it to shape it how you need it. Study how the R & E connect (RE) and make the back of the E conform to the front of the R. Once you get it looking good you can change whatever else you need to and it should look pretty sharp. I'd help if I could but I don't have my setup here right now, so I hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I'm trying to create a logo or corporate identity using the letters R and E.
Here is what i've come up with so far...was wondering if anyone else can come up with other ideas.
It might help to know what type of business this customer is in,as at least to me, it could have a major effect on the logo design.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts