T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase bulk or wholesale (250-500 Gross) Hot Pink or Fuchsia Korean hot fix rhinestones. I currently buy a pink from Shine Art and Nova but that color is more of a rosy color pink and I'm looking for something brighter. I've looked on the web but most pinks are the same that I am using. Is there such thing as a hot pink or fuchsia Korean rhinestone?????

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi! If you go to www.jubileerhinestones.com and go to the economy stones section, she has them. I bought them and I think they're pretty even if they are economy stones. She sells them in 10 gross packs but I bet if you asked her, she may be able to get larger quantities. Also, if you bought a small pack, you could test them and see if you like them first.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info but I am really looking for a Korean cut rhinestone. The Chinese or Economy rhinestone doesn't seem to have the defined facet cuts that I am looking for and the Swarovski rhinestone is a beautiful rhinestone but not the price range that I am looking for.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I think I remember in another post somewhere (I can't seem to find it right now), but I read that Slick had found the Fushia stones. You might check with her. I know she sells the stones and designs on her website.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Does anyone know where I can purchase bulk or wholesale (250-500 Gross) Hot Pink or Fuchsia Korean hot fix rhinestones. I currently buy a pink from Shine Art and Nova but that color is more of a rosy color pink and I'm looking for something brighter. I've looked on the web but most pinks are the same that I am using. Is there such thing as a hot pink or fuchsia Korean rhinestone?????
Try Digital Art Solutions. Their Korean stones are excellent. I dry my daughter's rhinestone shirts in the drier all the time, inside out, right side out, etc and I've never had a stone fall off. The have a pink stone that might be dark enough for you.

di

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes it is! Here's the small list that I use.
I've attached a pic also to see a design that I've created with the stones from crafts2do!
Try www.crafts2do.com
Joe & Anna give discounts for orders over $100 & then some, they're located in CA.

Try www.dreamtimecreations.com
Nice one's...

The Jubilee web site referred to you in another post? She offers different sizes as well as facets.
The economy rhinestones are 8 facets;
The next level are 12 facet cuts.
The 8 is usually what you get when ordering Korean Rhinestones.
I use them, order them & love them.
I've used just about everyone in the states and internationally. I'm always trying to find the best bargain.
Hope this helps!
Hot Pink Pics:
Barbie Friends.JPG
Grammie with Daisies.JPG
Good Luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts

Here's a site that looks good and reasonably priced, $96.00 for 100 gross = 0.006 per stone.

Download Shop - Hot pink Rhinestones

·
Registered
288 Posts
email me your address and I will provide you a color sample of the pinks we have - you can look online at our site to see the color but it is really hard to display the true color

Scott

·
Registered
20 Posts
UPDATE: CUSTOM RHINESTONE TRANSFERS have the Real Fuchsia with the best Bulk Wholesale Prices. I use them. Fast Shipping and the BEST Customer Service!
Jubilee is okay, BUT, the stones are usually hit and miss. Cracking, the glue comes off and looks like air bubbles in the stone.
I used her for four years, I know her stone quality pretty well!
My opinion only.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts