T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My business partner is a great artist but we are hoping to find help converting our ideas into graphic images.

The pricing seems to be outrageous for the hourly pay. How do we know the amount of hours that are going to be needed to complete a project? I would love to discuss some things with some graphic artists. Those interested in some work and potential business opportunities please PM me.

· Registered
773 Posts
Check out some of my art at www.lakecountrygraphics.com I try to maintain about a $20. per hour rate but am always more interested in just quoting you on your project or projects. The more art you send me the faster I get it done.. I have a couple of regulars and always get their art out firts. I work in and save to whatever program you are seperating in and have 20 years experience hands on running large shop so I know my stuff will seperate and print or we will make it seperate and print together... try me you will like it
dlac

· Registered
2,206 Posts
One thing that would need to be discussed is how long will it take to produce such and such piece. They should be able to give you a ballpark figure. Obviously if there are changes and such, it will take a little longer. If the artist is really good, and creating a style of art similar to what you desire, then why not pay them their worth? A good artist shouldn't have to live off of a free t-shirt and pride that they did a great job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.