T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking for a place or person to go to when someone walks into my shop and orders 1 or 2 or 10 shirts and they want it full color. its not cost effective for me to screen print them so DTG sounds like the way to go. Can anyone direct me to a resource that can help me out?

· Registered
2,135 Posts
Ive been looking for a place or person to go to when someone walks into my shop and orders 1 or 2 or 10 shirts and they want it full color. its not cost effective for me to screen print them so DTG sounds like the way to go. Can anyone direct me to a resource that can help me out?
Ideally you would want to find someone in your area that you can work with, it'll be a lot easier with the artwork approval and any other issues that might crop up, besides the shipping costs.

JMHO

· Registered
5,861 Posts

Here is a link to a resource from Rodney, who directs these forums, of listings of printers in different states:

PrinterListings - custom t-shirt printers reviewed at PrinterListings.com

Harry
Equipment Zone

· Premium Member
7,117 Posts
I have gone ahead and moved this post to the referrals section, so anyone that can offer their services is welcome to do so here :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.