T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a DTG printer! I have sent in my design to THREE different companies and I cannot get anyone to send me back a quote! I am looking to print some shirts to start a small online business. I know it is not a lot, but I would think SOMEone would want the business? I am primarily email based since I am at work all day-could that be why? Anyway, if anyone would be willing to give suggestions on a company or if anyone is willing to look and give me a quote, I would greatly appreciate it!

I promise I am not hard to work with-just frustrated at this point! :) Thank you!

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Re: Please help!

Here's a few things that may want to answer to prompt a better response:
What color of shirts are you planning?
What sizes of shirts, if you aren't providing your own?

Color of the garment may eliminate some folks. I use a Brother, which is great for whites and lights, very limited for darks, and can't do anything with black. Color also affects pricing on quotes.

Sizes of shirts will impact price, since 2X+ is generally in a different pricing bracket.

Some printers will discount a bit for higher quantity, although the pricing usually doesn't fluctuate as drastically as screen printing in low quantities.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Please help!

Hey guys! Thanks for the fast responses!

More information:

I am in Dallas. But I am not picky on where the printer is. I am very comfortable using email to take care of everything with someone who is not local.

We are planning with sticking with basic white for right now. I have no planned on providing my own shirts, so I would say we would probably start with large to 3XL.

Let me know if you guys need anymore information.

Thanks!

Lacey

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
I am primarily email based since I am at work all day-could that be why?
This could cause a problem if the company's have actually emailed you back but the email got lost in a spam filter along the way.

When communicating via email, don't assume that the business doesn't want to hear from you or is unresponsive because so many things can happen to email.

Sometimes, a phone call is necessary as a followup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.