T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm currently using a screen-printer in Bayswater, loverly bloke & very good prices but the quality just isn't up to scratch for our change from Promo to trying to break into the fashion world,
also he had the limitations of a 300mm x 300mm design area max,

So what I'm looking for is a screen-printer (or other method) out in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, for continual work, 20-100 garments per design at a time, A3 design size,

So if anyone knows of any please pass the info on,

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Basic Printers in Melbourne??

Hey mate, im in the same boat. been using franklin print in boronia. i have processed a heap of orders with him. he let me down a few times with deadlines. put in an order for 100+ hoodies. after initial contact, i left him 5+ voicemails and a load of emails. no communication whatsoever on his part. i had to cancel all my orders and pay back money i didnt have.

so now im looking for someone in melbourne that can process 100 garments every two to three weeks, direct to garment and reasonably priced of course.

cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts

hey guys try screen play in fitzroy, havnt used them yet but heard good things..Im waiting for a price list

·
Registered
2 Posts

Same boat guys..... Looking for a quality printer in a similar area to those above.

Would be cool to get a list happening with peoples experiences next to them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts