T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have a potential client that wants 15 million aprons printed by the end of november this year. Does any know of a company that is capable of producing this many item in the given timeline?????

·
Registered
67 Posts
are you for real???????
If you are , than e-mail me alittle more details.
I know someone that may be able to do this.
pm

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
someone posted yesterday about a company that did 1 Million TShirts for the Census Bureau in 25 days. DO the math on that! 16hr days, 25 days... that is 2500/hr

For 15 Million by Nov 30... June1 to Nov 30 is 183 days or so. At 7 days a week 16 hrs a day that is 5123 prints an hour. If you go 24/7 non stop with ZERO downtime (likely not possible) then it becomes a more managable 3415 prints an hour.

You will need 6-12 shops doing this job... or a guy with 20-25 automatics (the big ones)

May be better to print the image on the fabric roll to roll on high speed equipment... then cut & sew in overseas sweatshops. Even then you will need 200+ workers going 24x7 for 6 months to sew them if the can do 20pcs an hour.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
ok so i have a potential client that wants 15 million aprons printed by the end of november this year. Does any know of a company that is capable of producing this many item in the given timeline?????
I don't want to put a damper on your day, but...do you know or trust this client?

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Henry...I totally agree....I would want to know how/why this potential client would come to one of us...should go directly to the large companies or direct to China. who is going to front the $$ for the blanks..how are you getting paid...etc...Does not smell right to me

·
Registered
996 Posts
If it sounds too good to be true......

·
Registered
396 Posts
i can do that on my 6 color manual. just send me 1/2 upfront and i'll get right on it. oh ya i'll throw in set up and screen charge too. i have some free time this weekend.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
:: Service request post moved to the proper Service Referrals/Recommendations section of the forum. Read more here :) ::​
Quick note: hi guys, please try to take note what "section" of the forum a post is made in. If someone is looking to hire a designer or t-shirt printer outside of the Referrals and Recommendations area, please do not offer your services in the post. Instead, it's best to hit the "report bad post" button and ask for the thread to be moved to the proper section so you may respond to it without worrying about our no self promotion guidelines. Thanks :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts