T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyyy guys.. well i've just decided to invest 5grand into my new obsession with tshirts and was curious if anyone wanted to be my business partner and put up another 5grand with me to make the most out of the experience. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well,
My name is Freddie Marlow i'm 19 years old and i'm from Portland Oregon.
PM for more details... I dont want to post my contact on here incase its against forum policys. I'm trying to respect rodneys(headhancho?) rules. Anyways yeah i'm not very good with designs I have a buddy who dose that but I have a really good business mind. I have many people who are already intrested in purchasing from me and I want to work with someone else in another area to spread out the name of the clothing line. I have my business license and a registered small business. I'm very well orgonized and the release of my website will be on the 28th.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there, I have removed this post from the forum because we do not allow Advertisements/Service Requests/Self Promotion in the forum threads.

Posting a thread asking for a business partner would fall under just about all 3 of the above :)

Any questions at all, please let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts