T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,152 Posts
You and me both.

I just tested IC's 711 (reduced slightly), Unions Diamond, and Triangles Phoenix--they were nearly identical as far as opacity goes.

I've never had much luck with "cotton" whites being brighter, but I may need to try some more out.

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Wilflex Bright Tiger and Glacier both work very well. Glacier works with 50/50 if I recall. The Bright Tiger is a great stand alone white, but when used on an auto, it was always a little tacky, so I would use the Glacier white.

QCM makes a great white ink as well, very easy to work with and covers extremely well.

· Registered
207 Posts
Wilflex Bright Tiger and Glacier both work very well. Glacier works with 50/50 if I recall. The Bright Tiger is a great stand alone white, but when used on an auto, it was always a little tacky, so I would use the Glacier white.

QCM makes a great white ink as well, very easy to work with and covers extremely well.
I am just switching to QCM from IC, due to local availability, is this QCM ink good stuff? I like it so far.

Sent from my PC36100 using T-Shirt Forums

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.