T-Shirt Forums banner

Looking for a brand of crop top

736 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  MrsSilvertip 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Looking for a v neck, boxy crop top tee with a label US Vintage. Basix of America used to have a similar one but I don't see it on their site now.
I have looked all over and just cannot find them! I know they are available as I have seen them in other shops while on vacation. Any help locating this brand and style would be great. I tried Exist brand but did not see them there either.
It is time to think spring and would really like to order some for my store.
Thanks all!

#7 ·
I did a little Googling and the US Vintage line is a sub-label of a parent brand called Exist USA.
The shirt you are looking for is a custom cut&sewn item made over-seas specifically for the US Vintage brand is not available as a blank good wholesale.
You may want to reach out to Exist to see if they can offer a similar item but I would imagine that their minimums would be pretty high.

#8 ·
I thought it was through EXIST however they must sell it as a blank as I have seen it in more than one Tshirt shop for sale as either a blank or available for transfer. I am waiting to hear back from Exist so hopefully that will take me somewhere!
Thanks for looking!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.