T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi i just bought a screen printing system to start a line, but i havnt decided which company i should get my blank tees from. id like to know what kind of t shirts could match this description

-the neck isn't too tight or too wide
-fit (a little looser than american apparel)
-the company has a ringspun t
- can come in a variety of vibrant colors like
purple
jade
turqoise
red
-and also colors:
maroon
light (jade) green
black
white
- tag less or removable tag <-not as important.

if some company fills at least a few of these specifications, id like to know

with all these specifications, id be grateful if someone could answer my question. thank you

·
Registered
354 Posts
Re: colorful tshirts

I would suggest that you try out each of the shirts. Some people will have different standards. some people might like the fit of one shirt but you might not. It can go like that for almost all of the questions you posted.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts

These descriptions are ridiculously subjective. We're not Goldilocks - I have no idea what "not too thin, not too thick" means. What's your idea of a "regular" fit? Big box cut like Gildan, or slim-fit cut like American Apparel?

American Apparel are king of the colour range, although Gildan also have a competitive colour range too. They're two completely different shirts, but if colour is important they'd be a good place to start with samples if you're somehow not familiar with them already.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

haha. yea ill remove some of those less important parts. what i meant by regular fit is:
not long and slim or short and loose.. because ive tried a few t shirts that have been like that. ive got a vneck from uniqlo which would be the exact fit id like. (i dont think they do wholesale) the fit is like american apparels but a little bit looser
n i just got some jerzees t shirts from michaels and their necks are really tight! and like to find a brand with looser necks

thanks for the help so far though

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

which tshirt would you like to see of pic of? yea. well ive been doing some research and so far i am liking hanes beefy t. but i also ran into some info on alstyle and it also caught my attention.

is hanes fit similar to alstyle?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts