T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Ive scoured the search engine and i can't find anyone other than "proclub" that supplies a 6.5 oz blank tee.

their version has a "tight neck" and im looking for a loose neck.

anyone have any suggestions?

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Hey Guys,

Ive scoured the search engine and i can't find anyone other than "proclub" that supplies a 6.5 oz blank tee.

their version has a "tight neck" and im looking for a loose neck.

anyone have any suggestions?
Most heavyweight t-shirts I've seen have tighter necks.

CityLabUSA has a heavyweight t-shirt like that and I think the neck is a little looser than the ProClub one.

AmericanApparel has an "army" t-shirt that's heavyweight, but it only comes in Ash Gray

· Registered
63 Posts
I've used proclub and pro 5 and yes they both have very tight neck lines. Rodney is right that most heavyweight tee's will have tight neck lines. However if you want the best of the best, my opinion is to set up a wholesale account with ::Luxe-T | Luxury Sports::. The neck on their shirts are tight but not like proclub and they have stretch to them. Overall the shirt is very soft and durable. Hands down I think they're the best heavyweight shirt you can buy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.