T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, im in australia and looking at buying a heat press. The problem being that there arnt many suppliers. ive read the other forums and the disussions on the best brands and to try and avoid the ones on ebay. however as i am having trouble finding one i was wondering if anyone had an opinion on these 2
FLAT HEAT PRESS FOR T-SHIRT SUBLIMATION with TEFLON SHT - eBay, Other Printing Equipment, Printing Equipment, Business, Industrial. (end time 25-Nov-08 21:53:55 AEDST)

DIGITAL FLAT HEAT PRESS FOR T-SHIRT SUBLIMATION TOP QLT - eBay, Other Printing Equipment, Printing Equipment, Business, Industrial. (end time 03-Nov-08 20:53:11 AEDST)

thanks

· Registered
132 Posts
Both of these look like they're made in China - which is not such a bad thing as long as you can get spares.

If it were me, I would look for a Geoknight Press - we're in Africa, and while not as remote as Oz, we've had our fair share of challenges. The knight we can get spares for, whereas with the Chinese ones we bought we've been unable to.

· Registered
1,801 Posts
There are a lot of heat press suppliers in Australia. Most of them will be able to provide you with consumables, imprintables and accessories as well. I personally would try and go for a "one stop shop" where I can establish relationship with the supplier and be able to rely on them for technical support, product advice etc.
Depending on where you are based and what type of press/consumables you are after, try Roxcell, GJS Machinery, Stahls Pacific, there are more - try doing a search for heat transfer solutions or sublimation printing supplies.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.