T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone here or does anyone know where I can get an alphabet template on a cardboard type material? I have a rhinestone machine and ability to cut flock templates, but I'm looking for a board type template.

Thanks

· Registered
208 Posts
Is there anyone here or does anyone know where I can get an alphabet template on a cardboard type material? I have a rhinestone machine and ability to cut flock templates, but I'm looking for a board type template.

Thanks
Hey Jasmynn, I am surprised you are looking for this. This is one of the first things I did when I got my cutter. I cut the sticky template material, weed, and then stuck them to the cardboard. Mine are not over three years old and I still use them regularly to customize T-shirts while I am vending.

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Jasmynn, I am surprised you are looking for this. This is one of the first things I did when I got my cutter. I cut the sticky template material, weed, and then stuck them to the cardboard. Mine are not over three years old and I still use them regularly to customize T-shirts while I am vending.
Hi Shayne,
You misunderstood what I meant. I don't want sticky flock. I want the "board" to actually have the tempate cut in it. Not sticky flock or other material stuck onto a backing board. I have the ability to do this myself. I've seen them before, but never seen anyone selling them. The lady that was using them offered to sell me one for $80. (No thank you)!!! Obviously she won't tell me where she orders them, Can't find anyone that acually makes those type of templates..

· Registered
208 Posts
What type of cardboard? I assume it has to be thin like poster board? if that is the case, then make it just like the sticky flock. Use tape to secure the cardboard to your cutter and cut. If it is thicker than poster board, not sure if your machine will handle the cutting.....What are the advantages to using a cardboard template?

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, unfortunately it's thicker. It's much easier and quicker to use then sticky flock. Also, I hate doing studs with sticky flock. I need to take them with me to vendor booths and It's much quicker and durable. They stones brush in really fast. I'm so mad I can't find it.:mad:

· Registered
2,443 Posts
Hi Shayne,
You misunderstood what I meant. I don't want sticky flock. I want the "board" to actually have the tempate cut in it. Not sticky flock or other material stuck onto a backing board. I have the ability to do this myself. I've seen them before, but never seen anyone selling them. The lady that was using them offered to sell me one for $80. (No thank you)!!! Obviously she won't tell me where she orders them, Can't find anyone that acually makes those type of templates..

Sounds like something cut with a laser engraver. Perhaps Joseph with Synergy 17 can help you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.