T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... It's my room but it's the same difference lol.

Anyway, I was walking around Kmart and I saw this over-the-door shoe hanger and I thought... OMG I gotta have it. Plus it was only $7!

So I brought it home, stuck it on the wall and filled it with all the crap that was cluttering the counter top. It works great. I love it. Good for the "home" printing shops ;D

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

Attachments

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
very clever....I do the same thing when Im out....I see something interesting and say to myself "self , you could use that in the shop" and it usually has nothing to do with screen printing but with a little modification it will work and usually less exspensive then the real screen printing equipment.

Inked

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's working out great. The little pockets stay open so it's easy to put stuff back in them. I'm so glad I got it!

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

·
Registered
12 Posts
very clever....I do the same thing when Im out....I see something interesting and say to myself "self , you could use that in the shop" and it usually has nothing to do with screen printing but with a little modification it will work and usually less exspensive then the real screen printing equipment.

Inked
i do that all the time too. i look at things and wonder, how can i use this for screen printing lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts