T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
eightoncube your correct and I agree... tunic length shirts are in style now but the trend is fairly new so allot of these 'blanks' makers don't have them yet. I found Bella did but as mentioned above too sheer and slimfit. Article1 has a beater tank in tunic length if anyone needs that.

If someone has some additional info on this please share. Also looking for this particular fit/item in a premium quality and substantial weight.

Thanks.

·
Registered
263 Posts
FYI... just found this if anyone is looking for a V-neck in the longer length style. Item is by Distric Threads. Not too familiar with the brand but they call it their "perfect tee" and base that on the 4.3oz weight.

District Threads

If anyone has experience with this brand please drop your 2 cents. Not so much liking the V-neck myself but looks promising.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yea, just a word on the District Threads tee... I did not like the material. It felt stiff and rough. Side note the American Apparel 2102's are actually a little longer cut but not quite tunic length. If you want a "slightly" longer cut thats an option as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.