T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new here, so please excuse any fumbling I may do.

Most of the ladies' t's I've found don't have the long length, fitted style I'm looking for. I want a t shirt that doesn't ride up and show your stomach when you raise your arms over your head. The closest I've seen is Bella #8701, which almost had the length, but I found the fabric weight too sheer, and the sizing too small. A Hanes shirt (silver?) had the length, but was too boxy for my needs. Does anyone know where I can find a short sleeved t-shirt that has a fitted style, a heavier weight fabric (sorry, I don't know weights yet) and a longer length (26")?

Thanks so much!

-Hestonian

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, govtissues. You're right, that shirt is a little thinner than I was looking for, though the length is great. I have found a couple of online sites that seem to have what I'm looking for (women's t shirts with lengths over 26 inches). I ordered some to see if they'll be long enough to suit my purposes. The problem is; these are small companies who have had the shirt manufactured for them, and only sell individual pieces to the consumer. I don't think they'd be willing to share their sources with me. If it turns out that I love these shirts and they're exactly what I'd like to put my designs onto, what can I do besides paying $18 apiece for them? If I truly can't find any source that is comparable (and I've looked at Gildan, Hanes, American Apparel, and just about every other place that's been mentioned on these boards) can anyone suggest what my next step might be?

Thanks so much!

-Hestonian

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My search continues....

I did find some longer length t's, but the shirts (from two separate companies) didn't have any RN's. I spoke with someone with one of the companies, and she said that they didn't yet sell wholesale, and she wasn't about to tell who their manufacturer was.

Let me know if anyone out there has had any luck finding a shirt like this. I'll post again if I ever have any success. I'd like to be able to print on something eventually!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.